Monday, January 19, 2009

Mike Mazzella Launches Resale Rights Wholesaler

Tweet, tweet, wanna follow me? ;-)

Boy, I'm so deeply into Twitter these days, that I've hardly found time to let you know about what's going on in the online marketing business.

By the way, I'm finishing my "What Are You Doing?" Twitter book, and you can check the eCover here: check the ecover here

- It would be nice if you could let me know what you think about it... via Twitter - or what did you think? ;-)
=> http://twitter.com/dirkdupon

Anyway, I just couldn't let this news pass you by...

As an active or aspiring Internet marketer, it's likely you regularly purchase Internet marketing products, either for your own use, to resell, or both.

After all, if you want to profit from Info-Products, you need to have an arsenal of new products that you can sell to others, right?

It's common marketing logic, that you may have heard a million times before, but it's so very very TRUE...

Now, how much would you say you spend on resellable Info-Products each month?

$50? $100? Maybe more?...

Well, I have some good news for you...

Mike Mazzella just launched a brand new site;
Resell Rights Wholesaler

When you become a member of his Resell Rights Wholesaler site, the steady flow of new downloads will keep you busy with all the products you can use every month.

Your savings could be tremendous, not to mention the profit potential in having so many Info-Products available to you.

That means you can expect that between 25 and 30 of the best, new Internet Marketing products will be added to the members download area every month. Go see if it's for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey , I finally decided to write a comment on your blog . I just wanted to say good job . I really enjoy reading your posts.