Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Free Ebook : "How To Sell Ebooks On eBay"

"How To Sell Ebooks On Ebay And The World Wide Web" is an excellent PDF manual by Richard Fenn,that teaches you all there is to know on how to use eBay for selling Ebooks.

=> I could've sold this Ebook for $47, or more, but I'm giving it to you for free.

PLUS... This book also comes with a ready made sales page, so you can start selling it right away from your own site.

You can download the Ebook and Sales Page (without filing in any forms) from here: http://www.instantinfoprofit.com/sellebooksonebay

To Your Online Sales ;-)

2 comments:

Carol King said...

Hello Dirk

I have a link to your blog on bloglinker and you also have a
link to mine. But you have my link
set to hide, so it is not visible on your site. Would you mind
changing this so that we can
both benefit from the link.

thanks in advance
Carol king
http://homebiz-knowhow.blogspot.com

Dirk said...

I have taken care of it, Carol, thank you for telling me about it ;-)