Friday, February 16, 2007

Free Report: 5 Steps To A Big-Profit, S.M.A.L.L. Report Business


Forget everything you've been told about creating information products.

Well, not everything - but everything you've been told about the LENGTH of your ebooks.

I've just been going through some fascinating stuff here from Jimmy D. Brown about creating tiny, 7-15 page information products that sell at just a phenomenal rate.

One guy sold 420 with his first small report in his first week!

I guess the thing that has me most excited is how quickly you and I can crank out these small reports. I mean, I'm not a great writer, but I can write 7 pages of information in a day or so forsure.

And that's all it takes!

Jimmy has just released a brand new special report: 5 Steps To A Big-Profit, S.M.A.L.L. Report Business and you can get a FREE COPY right here:
http://www.instantinfoprofit.com/5steps.zip

I'm not going to fill you up with a bunch of hype, but just one look at his site will explain why I'm so excited.

Jimmy has done something with this course that I've never seen before... He shows, in step-by-step detail, how to start from scratch and build a huge information product empire by creating nothing but tiny, 7-15 page special reports.

(When I say "start from scratch", I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - no list, no web site, no ideas ... NOTHING!)

I encourage you to stop what you're doing right now and just take a quick look at this new course. Get your copy today, and you can *LITERALLY* be taking orders for your first small report in less than 1 week from now.

I know that excites you as much as it does me. Anyway, check it out at -http://www.ebooks-made-easy.com/likes/smallreports.htm

No comments: