Thursday, December 28, 2006

No more goodies for me now... please ;-)

How are you doing, during this last week of 2006? Are you also overwhelmed with all sorts of gifts from any-marketer-and-their-dog, just like I am? ;-)

Seems like nobody wants to make profits these days.Anyone with some kind of a list attacks my inbox with free goodies and special offers, thinking they do me a favor with it...

Well... to all those folks, I say...

"Please leave me out of your presents. I already have enough fluff and filler to keep me busy the rest of next year.. and I have other stuff to do!"

But that's just my opinion... you can always correct me if I'm wrong by using the comment link below this "article" ;-)

Anyway, just a short note that I have added a new "Firesale" product to my website.

"How To Boost Your Metabolism" is a new .PDF Ebook, and you can view it here:
http://www.instantinfoprofit.com/metabolism

It's selling at only $5.00, but the price will go up soon, so don't wait too long...

NOTE: Order right now and you'll automatically get upgraded to Master Resell Rights, so you can also sell the Resell Rights to this brand new product:

Best regards, and (do I need to repeat it) a Happy, Healthy and Successful 2007 to you and all your family members!

Dirk Dupon

No comments: