Saturday, November 25, 2006

Are you a Resale Rights addict? ;-)

If you're anything like me, then I bet you're also hooked on Ebooks with resale rights. Resale rights are my biggest source of income, and I must have around 500 resale rights files sitting on my PC...

... and thanks to the Google Desktop tool I can locate them quit fast when I need them ;-)

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you about a brand new niche Ebook, called "How To Save Your Marriage". Here's the website:
http://www.instantinfoprofit.com/marriage

It's currently selling at only $5.00 as a "subscribers only" offer, but the price will go up soon to $19.97 again.

Like I said, this is a new Ebook, so you'll be one of the first to promote and sell it. You get the sales page and all the graphics, so you can get started instantly.

With my compliments ;-)

Dirk

No comments: