Monday, August 21, 2006

20 Private Label Ebooks for under $10…

I love private label rights… I buy as much of it as I can get my hands on. But I’ve never seen anything like this…http://www.ebooks-made-easy.com/plroffer.htm

You get 20 instant niche businesses for mere pennies each… And it’s no joke! In fact, this amazing package is soo underpriced, I guarantee you will be walking away with a copy of each product today… Only $9.97 for 20 high-quality products that you can put your name on, yep… you can do whatever you want with them.

TIP: Pick a few of the products and edit the content a bit (to make it more original), then slap your name as the author and you’re in business my friend. But you can always resell the products just the way they are. It is up to you.But, you better hurry, this could end at anytime without warning!

No comments: